एबी डिविलियर्स ने किया कुछ ऐसा की रो पड़े कोहली

A shocking news is coming from the cricket world in which AB de Villiers has said goodbye to international cricket. Because of fatigue, he has decided to retire immediately from the three formats with immediate effect. In his statement, he said, "I have decided to retire from international cricket with immediate effect. After 114 Tests, 228 one-dayers 787 T20, it is time now that others get the chance. I'm tired if I say my chance honestly. It was a difficult decision, I seriously thought about it, I would like to retire while playing a bit more cricket. This is the right time to get out after winning the glorious series against India. "

He further said, "For Protees (South African team), it will not be wise to choose where to play in the format. For me green gold jersey is either everything or nothing. I would be thankful to coach, South African cricket staff for their help.

Comments