सुष्मिता सेन का चौंकाने वाला खुलासा, 15 साल के लड़के ने भीड़ में किया ये..

Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen disclosed a shocking surprise on Saturday night at an event. During a talk on Woman Safety at the 'Make Your City Safe' event organized in a mall in Mumbai, Sushmita told that how a 15-year-old boy had tampered with him in the function 6 months ago. According to Sushmita, many times people think that we have bodyguards, then none of us will run, but in reality it does not happen

Referring to the story that took place six months ago, Sushmita said that during the award function, the 15-year-old boy did Miss Miss with me. He thought that there is a lot of crowd around, I would not know it, but he was wrong. I grabbed his hand from behind me. I was shocked to see that his age is only 15 years.

Comments