भावुक हुए दुनिया के धाकड़ बल्लेबाज, आरसीबी को लेकर दिया ये बड़ा बयान

The 'dhakad' batsman of the world once again became emotional, and once again he said that such a thing was done and everyone's eyes became moist. A match was played between Kings XI Punjab and Hyderabad Sunrisers at the PCA Stadium in Mohali.

I am included in my team, I am very happy. Gayle said that people think I am old but now there is no need to prove anything. I just want people's love, respect. I did not want to buy any team, but believe me in Virender Sehwag and Preity Zinta. I am fully dedicated to the team.

On the question of opening in the team, Gayle said that where he needs the team, he is fully prepared to bat. Tell Chris Gayle not to be named Hurricane. When he is in the form then any bowler has to stop them.

Comments