Ex बिग बॉस कंटेस्टेंट ने शो में ही किया ब्वॉयफ्रेंड को Kiss, सामने आया व...

Big Boss X Contestant Benfasha Sunawalla and his boyfriend Varun Sood have been dating each other for a long time. Recently a video of both have appeared, in which Benfasha is counting Varun's six pack abs. After this Varun says, show it now. Both of them later embrace the passion and Benfasha kills Varun. Let us know that this video box belongs to the cricket league

Benafshah and Priyanka Sharma were quite close to Big Boss's house. Both shared a single bed and kisses were also seen.

- Benafshah had said, 'I and Priyanka are just friends and I always meet my friends and hug them.

- I slept on the bed with him, but he is like my brother. Once I told Priyanka to him, there is Feelings inside me, so he did not pay attention to this. However, I later told him that I was joking.

Comments