इस गंभीर बीमारी से जूझ चुके हैं हनी सिंह, देखिये..

India's most popular rapper Yo Honey Singh has been 35 years old. Born on March 15, 1983 in Hoshiarpur, Punjab, Honey Singh's real name is Hireesh Singh. In 2000, Honey completed his education from Guru Nanak Public School, New Delhi. In the school days, he used to mock Amol Palekar's copying style and make fun of him. Honey Singh is suffering from severe mental illness biopolar disorder

Let me tell you that Honey Singh had come to know about treatment for Honey Singh at the Rehab Center some years ago, which was later told by Honey Singh himself as wrong.

Honey Singh had said - "The truth is that I am battling the BIOPOLAR disorder. It lasted 18 months, during this time I changed four doctors.

- The medicines were not working on me I was having strange things with me. "Along with bipolar disorder, Honey had become a victim of alcohol addiction and had to undergo it. They felt like going towards a waste.

Comments