अभी अभी : चुनाव के नतीजे अभी आये भी नही थे कि यूपी के इस बड़े नेता के बेट...

Around 11 o'clock on Wednesday morning, the bullet came from the development room, when people ran into the development room, they were found lying in the blood.

Suicide note was written before dying

 I do not have any training from anybody. I know all of you want me very much and I love you all too much. But due to poor health, I can not get any of these, even phones can not even get a receipt. I have become very weak. Sometimes life was not imagined in such a life that it would be a matter of two days or a month to live in some way but instead of living everyday, I think it is proper to die. I apologize to anyone who made a mistake. People of my family will be reconciled, and my sons will pay attention to reading their mother, daughter-in-law, grandmother.

 I am not able to fight with my fate yet, please do not be sad when I die, everyone who has come has to go, I hope with my friends, understanding my circumstances will enhance my family and will not let tears in their eyes. Suicidal people say that poor people do it may be right but this is not being fought anymore, treatment is done in many places, no improvement seems to be done and I do not live with compulsion. All of you have their own development Varma, "These suicide notes are Vikas Verma, who wrote on their Facebook wall before they died.

Comments