जानें इतनी शराब और स्मोकिंग के बाद भी आखिर कैसे फिट रहते हैं अजय देवगन

Ajay Devgan's film 'Red' has been released on March 16. This movie was based on the real story of the UP's Lucknow in 1981. Born on April 2, 1969 in Delhi, Ajay maintains the identity of dark, erogenous stunt and action hero in Bollywood. However, they are equally simple in Real Life. When Ajay is on the set, he is very happy with his crew members in coffee, cigarette and conversation. His pocket always keeps cigarettes and lighter. Regardless of that it always fit

 According to Ajay, "While running the work, I run the treadmill for a speed of 13-14 and 45 minutes by which it burns 500 kilos of calories, besides putting 500 push apps in one go with the bench press.

- I also do Surya Namaska. Although I do not follow any diet Just pay a little attention to dinner. I love good food, but when he is in front of me, I can eat a little.

Comments