डेटिंग की खबरों से तंग आकर आलिया ने तोड़ी चुप्पी, बर्थडे पर कह दी ये बात

Alia Bhatt has been 25 years old. Born on March 15, 1993, Ali is currently in the shooting of his upcoming movie 'Brahmastra' in Bulgaria. A team of 'Brahmastra' gave him a surprise party on the birthday of Ali. Let me tell you that the news came a few days ago that after the breakup of Siddharth Malhotra, Alia is dating Ranbir Kapoor. On the other hand, it was also news that Alia was not dating Ranbir but was doing business to Kevin Mittal. Kevin is the founder of Airtel owner Sunil Mittal's son and Hike Messenger. Alia now breaks silence on dating reports

When I read or hear news of my dating and affair, I myself confuse myself. Many times I did not know who my affair was walking with. I think the 'silence' is the best among such rumors. Anyway I do not like to speak on my personal life. I do not care if people say anything.

Comments