इन खान ने खुद किया अपनी बीमारी का खुलासा, ट्वीट कर दी जानकारी

Some time ago, actor Irfan Khan tweeted to inform him about a rare disease. Since then many reports have come about his illness. Later, his wife and film critic Komal Nahata asked for not spreading the wrong reports. Now Irfan Khan has tweeted his illness by tweeting. Let me tell you that Irfan has been resting at home for the past 15 days. Initially, he was Jandice, but now Irfan has scared everyone with his tweet.

- Irrfan tweeted: "Something suddenly happens in life, which takes you ahead. My life has been similar to the last few days.

- I have a disease called neuro endocrine tumor. But the love and power of the people present near me has given me hope. He further wrote, I am going abroad for its treatment. All my requests are that they continue to pray for me. For the rumors of Neuro being spreading on my illness, let me tell you that Neuro is not always for brain. Those who waited for my statement, I hope I will bring more stories again.

Comments