फिल्मों में शर्टलेस होने पर सलमान का खुलासा, बताया क्यों करते हैं ऐसा

Salman Khan's upcoming movie 'Race 3' has just come out recently. What is the role of Salman in this movie? It will be revealed only after watching the film. But the reason for Salman's shirtlessness in the movies has come out. In a recent interview, Salman himself said that why are they shirtless in films? Salman told in the interview, "I started feeling that the good body is like its property. And that's why I decided to show body, being shirtless. If you have a good body, then there should be no harm to show it '

Reportedly, Salman Khan first appeared in the 1995 film 'Karan Arjun' in a shirtless look. Let me tell you, Salman started making his body from the time of 'Veeragati' in the film. The chance to show this body was found in the film, 'Karan Arjun'. Salman said in the interview, "I am roaming in the shirts without shirts, even at home. Not only that, while driving or while driving, I take off the shirt even while walking on the road. I do not care about people Anyone who has a problem with me, let's go from there.

Comments