एक लाख में 5 को होती है इरफान वाली बीमारी, खा गई पूरा शरीर, जानिए क्या ह...

Irfan Khan has tweeted on Friday, tweeting his illness. He tweeted: In life, suddenly something happens that takes you forward. My life has been similar to the last few days. I have a disease called neuro endocrine tumor. I am going abroad for its treatment. Let me tell you, before this Irrfan had tweeted on March 5 that I am suffering from a rare disease. I have never compromised in life. I've always been fighting for my choice and will do the same.

Endocrine tumors occur in the cells of the body, which release endocrine hormones. Because of these cells growing in an uncontrolled way, it takes the form of tumors. By the way, this disease is very few people. According to an estimate, it is only 5 out of a million people.

 According to Delhi's neurosurgery doctor Rajendra, if it is only a tumor, then there is not much danger, it is not a matter and it will be removed and operated.

 But if cancer has happened, then it is necessary to see what stage is. If it is initial, then it will be fine, but if it is the last stage, it can be dangerous.

Comments