29 साल बाद माधुरी के 'एक दो तीन...' पर थिरकेंगी जैकलीन, सामने आया टीजर

Jacqueline Fernandez will be seen in the film 'Baji 2', Madhuri Dixit's popular song 'One Two Three ...'. The 25-second teaser of the song was recently released. In it Jacqueline looks quite bold. Jackin's getup in the song is similar to that of Madhuri. The song is choreographed by Ganesh Acharya and Ahmed Khan

 Although Jacqueline has already said that no one can be like Madhuri. I am lucky that I got an opportunity to sing this song with Ganesh Acharya, Ahmed Khan and Sajid Nadiadwala.

According to Jacqueline, I knew that I can not even compare myself with Madhuri Dixit because no one else like Madhuri can not be there. There is only one Madhuri in Bollywood and this song is dedicated to me on my behalf.

Comments