बिग बॉस' विनर शिल्पा के बयान पर हिना ने तोड़ीं चुप्पी, दिया ये जवाब

Shilpa Shinde, who was a winner of Bigg Boss 11, recently told Hina Khan that she does not want to meet Hina in the future. Hina has also broken silence on Shilpa's statement. Hina Khan has said in an interview recently, "There is nothing against him in my heart

Hina says, "Everyone has the right to speak, there is nothing for Shilpa in my mind. I honestly say that if I ever get a chance, then there is no harm in working with them."

- Let us tell that in the past, Shilpa had said during an interview, "I would never like to meet in Hina, I did not have any clue that Hina knows everything about the kitchen. I did not eat food alone, I did all the work alone, but it never got any difference. "

It is worth noting that some time ago, Colors had called several contests including 'Winner Shilpa' of 'Bigg Boss 11' in the popular comedy show 'Night of Entertainment' but Hina had refused to shoot.

Comments