सलमान की हीरोइन से शादी कर रहा ये एक्टर, देखिये..

Bigg Boss 5 looks as a contrastist. Mehak Chahal is going to become Bollywood actress Amisha Patel's sister-in-law. Actually, Ameesha's brother and actor Ashmit Patel and Mehk Chahal are going to get married. According to the reports, both of them can marry in London this June. Let us know that both of them had ingested in Marbella of Spain. Say that Mehk has worked with Salman in the film 'Wanted'. Mehk and Ashmit will soon be seen in the film 'Nodosh'

Ashmit told in the interview, "I have never told Mehk that I would go with my ring, we were going to meet her family in Nairobi, besides, I wanted to propose her in Paris but for some reason We could not be there later. We were in a restaurant in Marbella (Spain) in August 2017 and I decided to propose it there.

Comments