रोते हुए पाकिस्तानी एक्ट्रेस ने बयां किया दर्द, बोलीं-हमारे कपड़े..

A video of Pakistani actress Saba Kamar is being viral, she is suffering the pain of being Pakistani. In an interview given to a Pakistani TV, Saba weeping while doing her pain. Saba is saying, "This is Pakistan, we have slogans that Pakistan is alive, when we go out, the way we are checking, I can not tell you. I feel very sad when one by one Our clothes are taken off

Saba is saying further in the interview, "I remember that I went to WC for the shoot, all that Indian crew with me got out, but I stopped. I had a passport, she stopped me that I am from Pakistan. "

- "My entire investigation took place, the whole interview took place, then I was allowed to go. On that day, I realized that it is ours. This is our position. Where do you stand?"

- "Do big claims, do big things, then these bands, these houses, dinner ... life is ahead of it and the name of the beautiful thing."

Comments