26 लाख की जॉब छोड़ लड़कियों के लिए करने लगा काम

39-year-old John Schrott, living in Jersey, is in the discussion these days. The reason is also very special. In fact, before John jersey, such a person has become a person whose job is to polish girls nail. Yes, John left his job of 25 lakh rupees annually for this job and now the girls are making beautiful hands more beautiful

In a recent documentary, John told everyone about this unique job. John told that before this he used to work as a spray painter in a well-known car company. At the same time their fiancé used to run a beauty parlor.

- John said, I think that when my fiancé enjoys so much beauty parlor, then why not leave the job of car paints and raise his hand. Then I thought I would become a nail polish. It was a matter of fact that nail polish was a lot of my last job (stomach car). Even here old paints have to be removed and new paints and I started enjoying the work.

Comments